Friday, August 22, 2014

Sai Taker, Volume 1, Chapter 2 is done!

After four grueling months, Chapter 2 is finally finished. I think I did a better job cleaning it, and my editor/wife and I did much better as far as redrawing this time.

I am having some difficulty adjusting to the use of large text/small text in this series. The (Japanese) text size varies a lot, and I'm having trouble sort of mirroring it in English.

Anyway, without further ado, here is Chapter 2! Please note that Sai Taker contains nudity and adult situations.

A couple of side notes:

Yuuma has been changed to Yuma, because that's how her name appears in English in Chapter 2.

My wife caught a slight error in Chapter 1. Takabayashi is not Mizuho's last name, it's Ichikawa. (Her full name is used in Chapter 2.)

This means that a) the Takabayashi mentioned in Chapter 1 refers to another person, or b) Mizuho is incorrectly referred to as Takabayashi in the Japanese version of the chapter. Chapter 1 has been corrected and is available here.

And finally, if anyone is interested in editing or knows where to get high-quality scans of this series, please let me know. We need all the help we can get! :)

4 comments:

iLoveYou said...

I understand that your will translate all the chapters even thought the first 6 chapters were already scanlated by other groups. But I do hope that we don't have to wait for another four months of release.

Nonetheless, thanks for the chapter. I actually like your work :)

Anonymous said...

You can get raws from jcafe24.

I don't know if they're high quality, but whatever.

Eien Ni Hen said...

@Anon - Thanks for the tip. I can't remember if we tried jcafe24 or not, but I'll definitely check it out.

@iLoveYou - Glad to hear you like our work. I am committed to retranslating the chapters previously done by the other group(s), and then finishing the series. The pace is slow because it's just two people doing the work, and this SAI Taker requires a lot editing-wise. We aim for a release every 3 months, but sometimes fall short of that goal. :)

Unknown said...

I love this series and it seems like everyone I've found doing this series has given up on it. I beg of you not to give up on it! I don't have the time to learn another language so I greatly appreciate all of your work into this series. :) Also is there a way I could be updated when you finish a new chapter?